Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I had partly expected for Amani to go ahead of me as I had suggested she did because I figured there was no reason for both of us to not complete our patrol just because my wing was hurt. The other part of me was relieved when I heard her voice because I enjoyed her company. "Amani," I said her name warmly as I turned my head to look at her. Thantos was then asking if we knew one another and I nodded. "We both live in the Dragon's Throat." I answered.  

Thantos suggested that Amani lead the way, which I suppose was the smartest thing, since I couldn't lead while he supported my wing. I was quite content with walking with the both of them back to the Throat making small talk all the way there, but then I heard a scream. I froze in place, my ears straining forward and a look on concentration on my face as I listened.

"RANJIRI!"

"MEG!" I shouted back before I could catch myself. I looked at Amani then at Thantos. "That's my Sultana." I explained. "I have to go!" As I spoke I could still hear the dying echo of her voice as she shouted another name along with mine. "Amani, we have to go!" I pulled away from Thantos, my face scrunching up as my wing slipped from his and fell limply against my side again.

I started to move away but then I stopped and I looked back at Thantos, who was probably just as lost as Amani and I were in this foreign land that our god had brought back. "Why don't you come with us?" I asked, but I waited only a second before I was moving again. I figured if he wanted to come with us he would follow behind us.

"."

Image Credits

@Thantos
@Amani

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM