the Rift

the end has no end

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

Roux

I feel it in my bones enough to make my systems blow

A shiver passed over my red hued frame as I trudged further and further away from the lands I thrived in. Away from the snow laden mountains and the peaceful quite that seemed to come along with the deadliness of Frostfall. Dark stained harks flicked back into travel tangled tresses while long limbs pulled me deeper and deeper into the Threshold of Helovia, I wasn't sure what had brought me here of all places. There was no way I would find the darker twin, or anyone I would know here, but yet here I was, winding blindly around thick trunks that seemed to have one goal to trip me. If it weren't for the kite's eyes I would have been a tangled mess in the undergrowth of the Threshold until a kind soul came along to pull one end of the string and unravel the mess.
Moon eyes rolled nearly useless in their sockets, soaking in the monotone hues that came along with the setting of the sun. Thankfully it seemed that the moon's rays would not be intruding on my vision tonight, leaving me with almost full sight, save for the fact that colors were all lost on me. Of course, I knew what colors went where thanks to the wonderful eyes and images provided by the red kite when the sun was high in the sky and my world was stained black. "We're almost home." A soft voice breaks through my thoughts of color and how wonderful it must be to not be handicapped in anyway. Harks pulled free from the tangled, ebony grasp just long enough to search for the owner of the hopeful words. Where was this creature's home? Or had she merely meant Helovia in general?
Ebony and ivory dipped limbs shifted a degree or two in order to head in the direction of the new comer. I had left the Basin in order to stretch my legs and find some kind of adventure, what better way to do that than to help someone find their own home? It wasn't long until Edison, hopping from branch to branch, high above alerted me of the mare that I could already smell, the scent of flowers overwhelming as I stopped a safe distance from her silvery form that was lit up just enough that I could make out her gentle curves and the horn that stood tall and proud from her forehead. Something about her seemed quite familiar, but I couldn't put a name to her face just yet, maybe this was some long lost playmate, or simply someone that resembled one. "Hello miss, welcome home."

Talk
Tag;; Loth!
Words;; 440
Notes;; I hope you don't mind me dumping Mr. Grumpy pants in here! Figured he needs more friends xD I'm so sorry it's so short an horrible D:

image credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
the end has no end - by Lothíriel - 08-19-2015, 02:55 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Roux - 08-19-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Deimos - 08-19-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: the end has no end - by Lothíriel - 08-21-2015, 07:38 AM