the Rift

Perseverance

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
There was no rest for the wicked here in Helovia. Not that Ilios was even close to wicked, he just liked the phrase. A light chuckle erupted form his muzzle as the boy strode through the budding trees. He paused as voices wafted towards him. Golden ears pricked and swiveled trying to pinpoint their location. He could hear three females in the distance. Letting out a warm whinny the young stallion picked up a smooth canter. It was easy for the youth to maneuver around the thick trees. Having grown up in the World's Edge, this was nothing. At least there wasn't mist to block out the grabbing roots that reached for unsuspecting hooves. It didn't take but a few moments to reach the trio. He was just in time to catch that the pretty Grulla's name and that the other two were from his previous home. Upon entering the clearing he stopped a respectful distance away before bowing low.

Rising from the ground he smiled at each mare his breath catching at how beautiful each was, and so different. Clearing his throat he let the deep drawl out, "Hello, I'm Ilios I hail from the Dragon's Throat. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Silver eyes turned towards each in turn before shifting so he could hold them all in his sight. "I couldn't help but hear that you two," he turned towards the white and spotted palomino, "Are from the World's Edge?" He smiled charmingly at the Grulla, "It is a glorious place, I was raised there." The poor boy was still in over his head greeting newcomers. He prayed that it would become easier with time, that one day he would know what to say to bring new people home with him.

He stood quietly and gazed upon the marvelous silver dragon. Jealous pierced his heart, not for a dragon, but for something different. He longed for a shape-shiftier, a companion of many skins and abilities. How cool would that shit be? One companion capable of turning into whatever it wanted? Pushing the greedy thoughts away he looked sheepishly at the white and red mare. "He is magnificent Miss." She smiled and inclined his head to the dragon. As he shifted the silver metal boots around his forelegs clicked and clanged. In this shade it was just dark enough the see the faint glow they gave off. They were splendid at night, tiny lanterns on his legs, the only bad thing was they covered a great deal of his teal stockings. He turned to look at them all slowly taking in everything about all of the pretty ladies before him.

Wonderings Talking
Words: 444
OOC: Sorry if it sucks xP
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Perseverance - by Ophyreia - 08-19-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Perseverance - by Ophelia - 08-19-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Perseverance - by Jahzara - 08-19-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Perseverance - by Ophyreia - 08-19-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Perseverance - by Ophelia - 08-19-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Perseverance - by Ilios - 08-19-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Perseverance - by Jahzara - 08-20-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Perseverance - by Ophyreia - 08-20-2015, 01:21 PM