Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I'll follow you out of the dark
I tried it my way but I keep fallin' apart

Home.

Only… it didn’t feel as such. The trees overhead were ripe with Birdsong and tragic memories, and the scent of the ground reminded her of death. Here was where she had almost died – as a child no less. Here was where Deimos had used his dark powers to leech her of her will to survive, and only her twin sister, Ktulu, had been her savior. Mauja’s words were such a stark contrast to who he was now, or was he hiding? His mind was lost to her, a void in an otherwise open sea of thoughts. Could she truly trust a mind she could not read?

Or was it simply lack of faith on her behalf?

The World’s Edge was a question mark taking up an entire page of her story, an unknown she did not control and could not influence. That was unnerving, moreso than her impulsive decision to give up her leadership in the north and follow her heart. She couldn’t remember the last time she had listened to the damaged, icy organ which beat so woefully in her chest. But alas, here she was among the gaping boughs of emerald and strange faces, most of whom had been her enemies at one point or another.

Ophelia took a deep breath, trying to calm her frayed nerves. She stood quietly against a tree near the eastern edge of their land – close to the “entrance” if there was one in such a vast forest. She was waiting, perhaps for another or perhaps for Torleik. There was not much to be done here, at least nothing that could be done by herself, and she twisted the bright star upon her brow (a light given to her by the sun god) so that she could admire its light.

Unable to contain herself any long, she wandered beyond the borders of the Edge, her silver dragon, Tinek, bounding and leaping from branch to branch.  

@Cassiopia

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I'll be over here - by Ophelia - 08-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Cassiopia - 08-19-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Ophelia - 08-21-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Rohan - 08-23-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'll be over here - by Torleik - 08-23-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Tembovu - 08-23-2015, 09:31 PM