the Rift

[OPEN] I'll be over here

Cassiopia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

cassiopia nebualis
Wait, while I sing the stars a lullaby.

It did not take long, but it seemed to have taken ages, and the golden woman was cold the entire way. A chilly spring breeze had set in, and it grabbed at her skin, making her shiver. Cassiopia had followed the winter coated woman to this place they called the "Edge," and soon she found out. As they drew closer, the lady's eyes grew wide as she laid them upon the monstrosity that was the World's Edge. A massive forest spread out before her, menacing but, it also echoed of safety and shelter as birdsong grew louder as they drew nearer.

On the horizon, a figure moved from the forest's edge, and moved in their direction. The woman's ears swiveled forward, and her eyes grew even wider as she searched for a scent on the crisp breeze. Finally, she was able too see the other equine that neared, a beautiful unicorn with a white coat and a hint of blood red. Above her, a creature bounded along, a reptile, no a dragon with white scales, like it's companion. Cassiopia had seen dragons before, in her old home, but they were much larger and much more ferocious than this one seemed too be, and at the thought, her heart ached. Tendrils of longing extended throughout her body as she wished she was home, the woman was almost sad. A sigh escaping her bodice, she once again returned her attention too the new comer, and of course she analyzed the situation, as she always did.

Tilting her head, thoughts began swimming through her head, I am sure this one is also from the Edge. I wonder how many there are, and this can't possibly be there leader, could it? Opening her velvety lips, the golden woman allowed words to flow like honey from them, hoping to discover the identity of this stranger. 
"Hello, I am guessing you are of the World's Edge also? I am Cassiopia, and Elsa has led me here for shelter," she spoke honestly as another shiver ran down her spine, and she hoped soon they would take her too warmth.

words: 351 | tag: @Ophelia| notes: rusty little me

Messages In This Thread
I'll be over here - by Ophelia - 08-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Cassiopia - 08-19-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Ophelia - 08-21-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Rohan - 08-23-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'll be over here - by Torleik - 08-23-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Tembovu - 08-23-2015, 09:31 PM