[OPEN] I'll be over here
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I'll follow you out of the dark
I tried it my way but I keep fallin' apart

The scent of another and lightly padding steps not from her own hooves called her attention, and Ophelia jerked her head up, ears dashing forward to catch the location of this stranger. Her own split hooves came to a gentle halt, strange, two-colored eyes stopping on the mobile chestnut figure in the distance. She was small, much smaller than herself and dashed with colors of the rainbow - as if the gods themselves had playfully experimented with her hide. Ophelia was envious of such care and beauty, especially when her own coat was only dipped in blood and violence. 

Ophelia watched the familiar sight of a stranger taking notice of Tinek in the trees, and as always, he smiled in return in a toothy, dragon way and became a part of the conversation. She waited, observing this stranger as she approached and regarding her curiously. Phi had a mysterious air about her, one that held wisdom beyond her years, tragedy in her eyes, and softness in her grace. Listening to this stranger, she nodded slowly. She was a member of this herd, though she could not say much more - especially since she was new to the land herself. 

Interesting that Elsa had brought her here, though. "Elsa is a lovely girl," she complimented softly. "I am of the World's Edge. My name is Ophelia, and I am a Munnin, or a knowledge seeker. A spy, if you will." The pale princess wondered where Mauja or Torleik were? Could they also help where she was lost? Her dual colored eyes swept once more over the stranger, and then she gestured with her head for the mare to follow. 

"Please come in," she said, leading her deeper within the forests where they were protected and much, much warmer. "Do you wish to live here? I can try to get Mauja or Torleik, the leaders, to come visit if you have more questions. Unfortunately, I am also new and do not possess enough knowledge. However, if you have questions about Helovia, I can shed light in many areas." Her voice was soft, like chimes - beautiful and feminine which was a sharp contrast to her ruthless crimson adornments. 

"What are you from?"

@Cassiopia

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I'll be over here - by Ophelia - 08-19-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Cassiopia - 08-19-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Ophelia - 08-21-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Rohan - 08-23-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'll be over here - by Torleik - 08-23-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: I'll be over here - by Tembovu - 08-23-2015, 09:31 PM