the Rift

[OPEN] Fodder and water

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost

He had been running around like crazy trying to gather new recruits for his family, now it was time to meet more of them. The colt started out flying over the sand searching for an interesting place and learning the layout better. Spring was here in it's entirety, well here anyway. Grass and flowers were growing everywhere; the scent of it intoxicating. Unable to hold his growling belly at bay any longer the teal marked colt heading towards the oasis. A soft thump meant he had found his landing strip. Silver eyes gazed around the small lush clearing before lowering his head. He wasn't sure why but this was the best grass he had ever eaten.  His long tail swished at the small newly hatched flies buzzing around his butt. What was with flies and butts anyway? Rolling his eyes the boy focused on eating.

Once he had his fill the wondered towards the water. Even the cool clean water tasted better than any he had sampled before. Satisfied he raised his head proudly wondering if he would spend the day alone or if another would find him here. Sighing softly he turned inward. Now he had a home, and tried to gather people, it was time for him to think about what position he wanted to hold. His mother had been a warrior before she had him, and a little afterwards, then she had switched to a glazier. Ciceron was a warrior, he was sure Kaj had been as well, before he became a leader. Well leader was out of his grasp, and he wasn't ready for that kind of responsibility anyway. So what did that leave him? A healer, warrior, crafter, or the goddly person. The latter did not tickle his fancy at all. Yes he loved the Sun God, but he didn't want to devote himself that deeply. Lost in thought the boy cocked his back hoof sending the metal and chain boots upon his front legs clinking.

Speech
Tag;; Open @Ampere
Words;;  331
Notes;; Not my best, but it'll get better <3His voice
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Fodder and water - by Ilios - 08-20-2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ampere - 08-20-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ampere - 09-03-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Amani - 09-04-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ampere - 09-13-2015, 11:08 AM