the Rift

[OPEN] Fodder and water

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A voice cut across the conversation, surprising Ampere who in turn tilted her lightning marked head towards the new arrival. The normally reactive mare did not regard Amani with scorn or annoyance, but rather a small rough smile that played on just the right side of her lips, unbalancing her already asymmetrical features further, enhancing the wildness of her face. Quietly she let the mare continue, watching the girl curiously as she did. Ampere was not surprised int he least that her rank dealt with the gods and wisdom - whoever seemed to hold such ranks had no qualms about stepping on other's feet and giving needed truths, however hard they were to bear. Ampere had been rather fond of Tandavi as Diviner, and now Maren, even if both frustrated her to no end (and she they).

"No need to apologize, Amani," Ampere responded, "you clearly know your rank better than I, and I would rather Ilios learn it from those who know best." Not for the first time Ampere was reminded of how little she really understood of all the members and parts of the herd, particularly given her width of a rank. Part of that was just how busy she was, and other parts were only her's to blame. That she had a natural inclination and favoritism of the warriors was not something she could easily deny.

"There's many paths you can take Ilios. You needn't choose hastfully, but follow your heart, and don't be afraid to pick a rank - you can always switch paths if it doesn't suit you." She nodded at him, wings flicking out as she was preparing to depart, busy as ever. "Welcome to the family."

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Fodder and water - by Ilios - 08-20-2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ampere - 08-20-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ampere - 09-03-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Amani - 09-04-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Fodder and water - by Ampere - 09-13-2015, 11:08 AM