the Rift

[OPEN] something wicked this way comes...? [Bloodfall report]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
AITHNIEL
Aithniel was late, but wings carried her south. She was not about to miss informing her new herd about what she had just seen, especially since she had done little else but complain for a while and avoid anything with a pulse. Her anger issues were apparent, like a troubled teen needing to be left along, and fortunately the Dragon's Throat had done just that. In a way, that was the best option, because in her solitude she grew, and those here respected her; they did not treat her like a child. There was freedom here - not monsters talking about taking her wings away like in the Basin. Maybe she should actually tell Rikyn about that; what would he say?

Big, bloody sores had also started to fester on her body, and she grimaced, waving her lion's tail around her as she saw the fiery wings she grew to associate with Gaucho. Breathless, she landed, shaking out her black and golden mane from her pale face. Another one was there, someone she hadn't met, but she did see him turn around and leave the battle. Maybe that was how he had gotten here first? Still, the thought made her grind her teeth together, and she ruffled her feathers, opening her big mouth full of sassy words. 

"Oh, I don't know, asshole," she snapped, tossing her head and dropping the vial of blood at her cloven hooves.  "But we won, no thanks to you." A proud smile curved her lips, and she straightened her shoulders in a haughty way. She was the daughter of the Sun God and now she helped kill a god! To say she was a little high on power was putting everything mildly.  "Roskuld slayed the beast in the end, but the rest of us helped. You can check it out if you want to, but there isn't much left. The God of Time gave out pieces of the god's carcass and freed those who were oppressed in this foreign land." 

Would the Sun God have his chance? Would she be victorious? Aithniel the God Killer... That had a nice ring to it, right? The sores on her body would prove troublesome, but she didn't care. Everything would heal eventually, and she would be on the forefront of this entire god drama. Aithniel bowed her head to Gaucho.  "I am going to go out again - see if anyone else is pushing east in different locations. You should uhm... maybe... join us? I am sure the herd will be safe." 

If she could blush, she would have. Gaucho was the secret crush she held onto, though she knew it would go nowhere. 

Image Credit

@Random Event (because boils)

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: something wicked this way comes...? [Bloodfall report] - by Aithniel - 08-31-2015, 04:02 PM