the Rift

[OPEN] The Mountains Cage the Monsters In

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He smiled listening to her speak, she had a fire to her that kept him interested with what she had to say. He chose to smile softly and speak now that the fire was fully cleaned up.   " I can show you some time, thats not a problem.. and well I just did not want to bother you, with my conversation if you did not please to speak with me.  " He simply shrugged as he looked to the mountains that surrounded them. They enclosed in the unicorns of the Basin keeping the beasts away from the outside world. Perhaps it kept everything from the outside away from them, but what would they need protection from? I mean the Helovia could not be that convoluted, but what did he know about this new world.

His eyes drifted back to the mare as she began to speak again her name was Enna, and she was a Time Mender. How odd she was much different from Lena. Lena had a softer personality and will Enna was more like an iceberg. She seemed like the sweet mare from first look, but her personality blows up and proves to have a deadly like tone. She could be very misleading, but he was not to judge. Look at him he was a eerie ghostly stag that was never really socialized until he came here. He shook his heavy skull looking back to the mare as she spoke again asking him if he found a place here. " Well it is nice to meet you Enna, and believe it or not I have found my way into Mending. I have already met and spoke with Lena, but I am always looking to learn more. If you have anything you could share to help me grow, I am open to listen. Unless this is not a good time for you.  "  

He did not want to push anything on the mare, but if she spoke he would listen to what she had to say. He wanted and needed to learn from the Menders as much has he could. He really wanted to know everything, but that would not be possible for medicine is always changing. Maybe, just maybe she would be interested in sharing some of her knowledge. At this point he did not care if it was about herbs or wounds, even a sickness. Nox always was looking for opportunities to grow in this field so he can help his herd.

OOC:: Sorry this took so long and its crappy..... there has been a lot going on...

@Enna 
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Enna - 08-31-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Enna - 09-17-2015, 04:07 AM
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Enna - 10-01-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Mortuus Nox - 10-12-2015, 10:32 PM