the Rift

a lost bird [joining]

Ria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ria squawked furiously, spreading her wings and glaring at the idiot who dared to challenge her. "Ha! You call me rude, sassy mare? Fine, fine. I'm sorry." The hawk spits the words from her mouth, yellow eyes glowing in fierce contempt. "Now that we've settled our differences, I've come to offer my help to this herd." Herd of dumb asses. Ria thought furiously to herself, ruffling her wings indignantly. Despite her vision, she could hardly tell the horses apart. They all looked the same; spotted or bay or white or yellow and white. She hops from branch to branch, until she lands on the ground, snow crunching under her talons. "Look, missus, I am sorry. I simply mean to... find sanctuary for the winter and thought" Wrongly. "That you would welcome an innocent bird into your midst." Ria didn't smother on honey thick to her voice. They would accept her as she is, or they wouldn't. If not, she could fly south and chase down those delicious mice and rats alone for the winter. But it would be so much easier to stay and do errands for a herd.

Messages In This Thread
a lost bird [joining] - by Ria - 10-01-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: a lost bird [joining] - by Zamoro - 10-02-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: a lost bird [joining] - by Ria - 10-04-2012, 09:59 AM
RE: a lost bird [joining] - by Solstice - 10-04-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: a lost bird [joining] - by Ria - 10-05-2012, 04:27 PM