the Rift

[OPEN] Sing of Spring

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

'Sprriiiiing tiiiiime! It's in the aaaaiiiir! It's all around us and it's pretty and wonderful and it's SPRINGTIIIIIME!' Even Jahzara's ears pinned back in an attempt to block out the awful singing of her imaginary friend, Lily, as they wandered through the Thistle Meadow. In her mind's eye, Lily was bouncing along ahead of her through the flowers and tall grass with playful leaps. To see her happy hallucination brought a gentle smile to the Arabian mixed mare, a bubbly laugh escaping her lips for the first time in months. "Oh Lily, you're so silly! But I wouldn't look into a singing career if I were you." Jahzara teased her friend, receiving a huff from the stout little pony who had shoved her nose and tail in the air.

'I don't know what you're talking about Jay, I have the voice of an AAAAAANNGEEEEEEL! I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and GAAAAAAAAAAY!' With another squawk, Jahzara cringed against the noise before busting out in a full belly laugh. Lily couldn't keep up with her singing anymore, Jahzara's infectious laughter spreading to the point where the purple pony was rolling on the earth, stubby hooves kicking at the air as they enjoyed themselves. When the giggles started to die down, Lily rolled onto her side to look at her creator. 'I'm glad you're laughing Jay, you've not even smiled in so long...' She wasn't trying to bring up old wounds, but it made Jahzara sigh regardless.

"I know,  maybe the warmth of Spring has helped changed my mood. I can't sit around and sulk forever in the Edge, I've done enough of that. And I'm tired of breaking down when the world keeps changing...' It was a moment of clarity for the young-minded mare, a spark of wisdom that every now and then reflected upon her true age. Though Jahzara lived her life with the mentality of a child, there were a few times when she was able to express her maturity and intellect. Enjoying the view of the flowery meadow and the relaxing warmth of the sun, Jahzara tucked her legs beneath her beside her hallucination as they continued to chat about anything and everything that came to mind. Just as best friends are supposed to do.

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Alleo
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-21-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 09-24-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:54 PM