Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

Alleo nodded his head when the mare said that she was fine, but as she rose to stand he stepped back to allow her room. He stepped back again, giving the mare more room when he saw how guarded she was as she stood there. The stallion cast another look around the meadow, half expecting to see the retreating form of someone that would make her put up such a guarded front. But then he realized it was himself. He was the reason for that look on her face and the way she tried to hide behind the paleness of her mane.

Him.

He sighed and kept his gaze diverted from her so she would not think the directness of his gaze was meant to be intimidating, but when she said she was speaking to her friend he glanced back. 'I know you can't see her, but she says hello...' the mare told him and he was baffled for a moment. A friend he couldn't see? But then he remembered his sisters and their imaginary friends when they were young and innocent. Was this mare still so young and innocent that she had been able to keep her imaginary friend? How had she managed to do it?

"Oh..." Alleo said and he found himself watching the mare's eyes as they traced over every inch of his flesh. Following her invisible friend? While she was preoccupied he continued to study her face and when she smiled he felt a small tinge of relief. 'I think she likes you.' The mare told him and his ears tilted forward. "Does she?" He asked and he paused as the mare introduced herself and Lily. "I am Alleo." He lowered his head in a respectful bow to Jahzara and Lily. "Tell me, Miss, what did your friend say that makes you says he likes me."

"."

Credits

@Jahzara

Messages In This Thread
Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-21-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 09-24-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:54 PM