the Rift

[OPEN] Sing of Spring

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

Waiting for the stallion to berate her, mock her for her foolishness, laugh her away for seeing something that wasn't there...Jahzara held her breath and prepared for the worse, but her breath escaped her and her eyes widened as he regarded Lily like she was truly there. Watching him carefully as he bowed, Lily beamed next to her with a ridiculously happy grin when he asked about what she had said. Oh, this was just too good to let go. 'Tell him I said he's got a nice booty for an old fart.' The lilac pony was positively bouncing with excitement, her stubby little legs hopping off the ground as she made her suggestion. Jahzara shot the pony a petrified glare, her eyes wide with disbelief and a brow raising with body language that clearly stated 'I am not saying that!'. Lily's grin only grew wider, snorting back a fit of laughter at her best friend's new predicament. 'What? Too subtle?'

Lily's erupted laughter was met with an eye roll from Jahzara, who merely shook her head and tried to hide the blush that rose to her cheeks from embarrassment. "She thinks you're normal, said that you were alright. But, she said she is watching you. We don't see too many equines around anymore..." Lily was collecting herself, trying to calm her laughter only to suggest more things that Jahzara could say to him. 'Ha-haaaa! Hoooo, I'm sorry Jay. I couldn't help it. Why don't you ask him where he's from? Ol' boy probably has some stories to tell.'

With her embarrassment slowly fading and trusting in Lily's confidence, Jahzara's tensed muscles began to relax. After all, the stallion had even respectfully stepped back, which had not gone completely unnoticed by the golden girl. Tossing her forelock over her scarred eye, Jahzara turned her head just slightly to meet the striking blue gaze of Alleo. "She'd like to know where you are from, she says you seem like you'd have a lot of stories to tell." Jahzara chose to exclude her hallucinations comments regarding the stallion's age.

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Alleo
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-21-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 09-24-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:54 PM