the Rift

[PRIVATE] Got a Pulse

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

The last time I had been in the meadow was when it was snowing and I was slowly freezing. If it hadn't been for Destrier and his two dragons I probably would have frozen. Anyways, I hadn't been back to the meadow until Frostfall had finally anded and Birdsong began because I wasn't too keen on getting stuck in another snowstorm. But the snow was melting and the chill wasn't so prevalent so I went back.

I flew until the meadow stretched out before me, a sea of green with only a few patches of slushy, melting snow. It definitely wasn't as bad as it had been before, so I landed. The ground was muddy, certain areas of it sucking at my hooves more viciously than other parts, but it wasn't so bad... it definitely wasn't as bad as it had been the last time I was here. I couldn't wait for all of the slushy snow to be melted away, though, and the ground to be a bit drier so that every trace of Frostfall was erased.

I wandered aimlessly across the meadow because there was nowhere in particular that I was going and nothing that I needed to do. I guess I had just been bored and wanted a change of scenery. I certainly didn't expect to happen upon anyone in the meadow (mostly because it was so big), let alone it be someone that I knew, but I remembered Roux. I remembered meeting him on the beach, the same day I met the grandfather that seemed wholly uninterested in me. And I remembered finding him, again, outside of the Heart Caves.

"Sacre...in the ca-aves. I-- I killed a boy."

I had fled then, scared and unsure of what to do or even say. I just ran like a coward.

"Roux?" I called out to him, hesitantly, my voice soft.

"."

Credits

@Sacre @Roux

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Got a Pulse - by Roux - 08-21-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Got a Pulse - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Got a Pulse - by Sacre - 08-25-2015, 03:49 PM