the Rift

[OPEN] All the Memories

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

It didn't take him very long to respond, and she could only let her grin spread wider as she removed herself from the cool waters, letting herself drip dry instead of attempting to dry herself with her tongue. That was too much work, and she was busy having a lovely conversation; it would be rude of her to be drying herself off while someone was speaking with her. She listened to his response intently, but she didn't seem to understand his phrasing. How was it worth watching her play in the water? Was she truly that entertaining to others? She didn't think she was that amusing, but perhaps she perceived herself wrong. So she giggled, tossing her head gently and stepping slightly closer so she could converse with him better, looking into his mismatched eyes sweetly, "I suppose I did look a little funny playing with the water. But you have to make bath time somewhat enjoyable don't you?" Her eyes were full of light and kindness, happy to finally be engaged in conversation. It hadn't even crossed her mind that he was flirting, because why would anyone flirt with her?

Her attention was again focused on his horn as he told his tale, causing her to slightly frown and nod slowly, showing she was still paying attention. Her eyes showed her sympathies, before she began to smile once more, chiming in cheerfully, "I'm sorry to hear that, but perhaps that means the Gods wanted you to follow a different path, one where you have an interesting horn and mismatched eyes!" She giggled gently to herself at the thought, before looking out into the grove and enjoying a soft breeze that suddenly overcame her. At the sound of his name she turned back to look at him, never once losing her cheerful expression as she nodded her head, prancing in place joyfully and speaking once more, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sir Entia! I'm glad that we can meet on this day. What brings you here may I ask? Just enjoying a nice spring stroll?" She hoped she wasn't coming off as nosy or rude, she was simply trying to make small talk, pleasant conversation so she could get to know this man she now thought of as her friend.

"Speech"

OOC: Forgive Myrrine for being so... oblivious xD
TAG:
WC: 381

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Entia
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
All the Memories - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 08:17 AM