the Rift

[OPEN] All the Memories

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
It was the sound of fluttering wings that caught his attention first. The sound was so alike a butterfly to his ears but it was deeper, bigger, and it made his head lift up as he looked around near him. There was the source, and those wings were attached at the shoulders on a mare, and it was nothing like he had ever actually seen before. It wasn't often Entia was left speechless like this, but right now he was. He did watch her though (he swears it's not too voyeuristic, he promises!) and wondered what on earth she was doing walking into the water in the manner she did.

Entia was just beginning to let his mind wander off, wondering to himself where he would venture off to next, when there was a squeal - and he looked over to see her flicking water about and playing with the droplets. An amused look spread across his face but since he didn't think it was a good idea to make some kind of leering comment right now, he refrained.

For the time being.

In that moment passing, she actually spoke to him. With her strange wings and her black and white pattern across her coat, she was pretty contrasted to him, but only in how much white she had where he had black.

"Bah, let's just say, it was worth the wait to watch you play and soak in the water," he says to her, giving his best, in somewhat leering grin. He intended it to be although he were flirting a little, but only a touch.

No need to frighten her off.

"As to the horn, it's the reason I have weird mis-matched eyes, it broke and leaked I tell you. I never got the chance to have it full like so many others I've seen. Makes me a little sad, but how can I miss what I haven't had, hmm?" he trails off, laughing sadly to himself. "No matter. The name's Entia..."

( <3 I am too, sorry it took a bit longer than I thought in returng... feeling dodgy days don't help! <3 @Myrrine )

Messages In This Thread
All the Memories - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 08:17 AM
RE: All the Memories - by Myrrine - 08-22-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: All the Memories - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: All the Memories - by Myrrine - 08-27-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: All the Memories - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 12:05 AM