the Rift

[OPEN] A Time to Relax

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dovahkiin has relished the solitude following the Earth God's mess. Part of her, however, longed for company - especially when she was in the presence of others; more-so when they are attractive. So when his mismatched eyes rake over her, she can't help but be drawn to him. With a slight tilt of his head and a roguish grin, leaves the mare perhaps even more intrigued. Intrigued enough, at least, that she likely wouldn't be leaving his company completely unscathed. A fact that delighted her to no end.

The small mare grinned in response when he spoke. "Ohh!" she says feigning innocent surprise, her eyes widening to further her 'claim'. "So that's where I went wrong. Fortunately, there's an easy fix for that." she continues, her voice growing more sultry as she speaks. A grin curves her dark lips as she saunters forward, crossing the stream with ease. Once on the other side, she turns to him with a mischievous glint in her eyes. His next statement draws a warm, almost throaty chuckle from her and once again her gaze wanders, drinking in the sight of him. Most might find that a bit too forward, especially this early on, but something told her that he wouldn't be offended in the least. In fact, she's willing to bet he likes it. For all appearances they are kindred spirits.

She certainly would welcome his mismatched eyes unabashedly looking her over.

"No, I don't suppose you would." she agrees, almost breathily. There is no doubting the size difference but that only made this more fun for her. He cocks a leg, relaxing rather easily. When he speaks again, she doesn't even try to suppress her laughter. Nothing about it is mocking, however. Rather, she appreciated his little pun. "Entia." she adds absently once she stops laughing, tasting his name on her lips. "Dovahkiin." she pauses, smirking once more. "At your service, of course." she replies, dipping her head slightly in a rather relaxed bow and looks up at him with her shining, vivid eyes. Returning to a rather relaxed pose, the dark mare continues. "I'd wager you are just as foreign to Helovia as I am. So, where are you from?" she asks curiously, pleased to have stumbled upon someone that wasn't a stick in the mud.
image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

xD that line had me giggling! love him! @Entia <3

Messages In This Thread
A Time to Relax - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Dovahkiin - 08-24-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Dovahkiin - 08-28-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Time - 10-28-2015, 09:33 AM