the Rift

[OPEN] A Time to Relax

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
Entia cannot help but grin as she returns her own lines to him, speaking in a manner with such an entrancing accent to them. He was always hooked when others, especially those of the female persuasion, were like his Dovahkiin were. He just couldn't help himself, and so that grin becomes wider as she made her way over the water to him.

"Don't drown now, I don't know how to resuscitate you," he says in a serious tone, though his eyes shine - but then she is across, and the joke was wasted but Entia was not really caring. Yet then she is there, speaking his name - oh he likes the way it comes off her lips - and then there is her own name. A strange one, and he wonders what it meant; he'd ask, when he had a chance.

He shuffled in place a little, giving an odd little smile. "Aye, I am. From a place where, well, those you'd see would probably make your head spin; many look very, very different to those who walk here," he says, nodding his head slightly. "A place called Liridon."

For a moment of silence, then he says to her, "And you... where is it you come from... you and your rather exotic name?"

[note] @Dovahkiin - Sorry for this delay! Anxieties + university + commissions took over my soul for a while, and probably will again coming up soon but I'll try not to leave such a gap like this again D: Sorry! <3333

Messages In This Thread
A Time to Relax - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Dovahkiin - 08-24-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Dovahkiin - 08-28-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Time - 10-28-2015, 09:33 AM