the Rift

Riding the Winds

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane 
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain 
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

The young pirate emerged from the battle alive. And how how alive was he! Even as wounds from the fight gnawed on his lithe body his heart rejoiced. His blood sparked with vitality. Even his breaths seemed to have more enthusiasm. 

He now explores the place the battle had taken place in. What a strange land is the one that appeared. More than anything he hoped for more excitement to be birthed from the land drenched in red. 

A soft glow caught his eye and Caenan sought it out. Curiosity dragged him like a cat dragging in the kill of the day. The role is reversed quickly once he caught eye of the glow's source. No longer the prey the stallion is now the purring cat that curiosity left satisfied.

"Ya are the lass I spoke with durin' that fight." Emerald eyes seek out those of silver, "How'd ya fare?" The stallion refrained from looking her over himself. She had faced a great deal and he did not wish to upset her by prodding. There was heavy sorrow in her stance; if only he could bring a smile to her face he had the feeling it would be even more captivating than her glow. 

"Are you one of those that suddenly appeared in this land?" Caenan's accent softens with his serious tone, "If you are there isn't no guarantee all will be welcomin'. If it wouldn't be a bother I would teach some self defense to you." His ears pinned at the thought of the cold hearts that she could find herself facing. There is no guarantee in who you will meet in this world or what a soul will be faced with. "I'd teach ya so well you'd even be able to beat me!" So well that she would never have to face a fight with fear again. With a crooked grin and a wink his usual nature returns. "Maybe."   

Cocking one back hoof Caenan's gaze also dipped to the blood red water. Nothing like what he had seen before. Its mystery and untold secrets tugs at him in the same way his mistress, the sea, does. 

"I had hoped I would come across you once more. Whenever I saw you in that battle you looked petrified yet you still pressed on." A quiet chuckle passes his lips, "If anything I believe you may have fought more than some of the seasoned fighters! I do believe the hardest blows dealt were to their pride." He bumped his shoulder against her own, "I can't say my pride made it past you unscathed either." 

I hope that you don't mind me dropping him in here! I just really wanted to thread him with your girl. If this is a thread strictly for Crystarius then I can get rid of this post and save it for their next meeting (:

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Riding the Winds - by Seren - 08-22-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Riding the Winds - by Caenan - 08-22-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Riding the Winds - by Crystarius - 08-23-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Riding the Winds - by Seren - 08-26-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Riding the Winds - by Crystarius - 09-03-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Riding the Winds - by Seren - 09-21-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: Riding the Winds - by Crystarius - 09-26-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Riding the Winds - by Seren - 10-24-2015, 11:28 PM