the Rift

[JUDGED] I Found Him in the Shadows, I Tried to Pull Him Out [Ashamin vs. Rikyn]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Ashamin was at the point where he only had one bit of advice to offer himself: get it together, man. And perhaps it was simply taking the moment to tell himself this, or perhaps it was feeling Rikyn's flesh between his teeth at last, but he felt stronger and faster at the thought. The moment of success was short lived but enough, and Ashamin pulled his head back in triumph, letting out a hoarse neigh.

Of course, with pain so intense still plaguing him, nothing more grand was possible. And thought he was perhaps quicker than his opponent in some regards, Rikyn had the clear advantage of strength running through his bloodlines and Ashamin was far too injured to fully dodge such close quarters attacks as the buck that followed.

Get it together, man.

He started to step forward, slipping and dragging his injured right leg behind him in the mud, but it was no use. Nothing could have carried him out of Rikyn's line of fire then--no burst of adrenaline. Ashamin could only relax as the two hooves struck him squarely in the left shoulder, bruising the bone painfully and knocking him into the mud.

The painted haruspex lay for a moment, too shocked to move and unable to rise. Every twitch of his body ground mud and small scraps of remaining ice into the cut on his right, and even some of the foul black stuff splashed up to irritate the wounds on his left. He cried out, unsure if the pain in his shoulder or the pain from the pressure on the wounds was more foul.

The young stallion could do nothing. He could not stand. He thought about giving up. But Ashamin knew this could not be the end of this match, and he could not give up now. His long tail lashed out towards Rikyn and he kicked out weakly with his left leg. Someday, that black and gold boy would have to land. And when he did, Ashamin would be ready with a sparking tail and a sharp cleft hoof.

He was going to fight this thing until he couldn't anymore. He was going to try his damned best. He had to.

""

WC: 368
PC: 3/3
Summary: Ashamin bites successfully and quickly pulls his head back up. He is able to avoid being kicked in the face by dragging himself forward a step but gets hit squarely in the shoulder by the buck. He gets a serious bone bruise and falls to the ground, slipping in the mud and getting dirt ground into the first wound, seriously hurting him. While on the ground he vaguely kicks out at Rikyn with his left hing leg, hoping to catch Rikyn when he lands from the buck.
Notes:Just... sorry. Didn't mean to hold this up and I wish I had time for a better post. Good spar, bunnie, thanks for doing this with me!

ASHAMIN
image credits

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Found Him in the Shadows, I Tried to Pull Him Out [Ashamin vs. Rikyn] - by Ashamin - 09-02-2015, 08:13 AM