the Rift

[JUDGED] I Found Him in the Shadows, I Tried to Pull Him Out [Ashamin vs. Rikyn]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
I get giddy in the head when I hear him hit the ground after my kick lands squarely somewhere (it’s not like I can see him, after all). In all the ways I feel bad for stabbing him, I elate in being strong enough to physically shove him over – and it’s not just because I don’t care for him ever since our conversation in the cave that night.

I’m pretty sure I would have enjoyed doing that to just about anyone.

My back hooves land in a splash of mud and slushy ice, slipping beneath me in a way I’m starting to grow accustomed to – drawing a sharp pain up in the superficial pressure bruise that I’m not used to. The ache in my hip is under better control, but I still feel it tug at the fringe of my pain sensors – and though I hurt in a moderate sort of way, I can’t help but wonder how beat to hell Ashamin feels laying back there in the mud as I tense in preparation to move.

It’s bad timing, really.

I won’t admit that I might have got a little bit cocky and let my guard down.

The meek kick from his hoof is a prod that is more annoying than painful, sinking a point into the curve my ass in an ineffectual but uncomfortable power poke. It’s the tail, that goddamn stupid tail and that coil of metal which reach up and catch me unawares, slapping resolutely against the side of my left hip and sending the arcing sting of electricity across my skin.

I start at the sensation, my haunches bundling (the bruised tissue in my right hip groaning) and my forelegs rising as I bound forward with an instinctual need to get away from the lightning thing; the smell of singed hair and burned tissue meets my nostrils, the strange numb ache of the spark's touch seeming to throb with radiance around the sharp agony of where the metal super heated my flesh. My thoughts reel with an intense need to destroy the coil the first chance I get, accented with a rising need to end this spat before he can use the heinous weapon again - and, of course, the bright pain that makes every pull on the burned skin of my haunch feel as the wounds are being ripped anew.

Maybe I'll borrow it to reciprocate the love, I think as my heart slows and I turn back towards him at a trot, wincing with each step; I halt several feet away (wary of his stupid tail), and wonder how hard it would be to take the coil from him while he slept, how delightful it would be to wake him with it.

"You need help up?" I ask, my voice broken by the subtle rise in my breath from the brief spat, my heart still pounding fiercely against my ribs, a faint smile playing on my lips given to my features from my... less than friendly thoughts.

[ Closing Defense :: 472
Summary: Ashamin's kick pokes Rikyn in the curve of his gluttimous (and is largely ineffectual) but his tail/coil land on Rikyn's right hip causing electrical burns which hurt pretty dern bad.
OOC: Yaaaaay his first spar is done. <3 Thank you, Jen, for the wonderful experience! ]
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Found Him in the Shadows, I Tried to Pull Him Out [Ashamin vs. Rikyn] - by Rikyn - 09-03-2015, 08:05 AM