the Rift

[PRIVATE] keep singing my blue eyed soul

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

erthë
you're so cold but you feel alive

Despite the spotted one's best efforts, Erthë flinched and jerked her head up in fright as she heard the voice. She hadn't even heard the other approach, which was alarming in and of itself, and when the other also reeked of the horrific aftermath of battle - blood, smoke, death and decaying magic - it was hard not to startle. For a few long seconds she stared wildly at the girl while her instincts struggled between the need to lie down and rest and the urge to flee a possible danger... but as the voice that spoke was both youthful and kind the filly remained in the snow, collapsing back into the thawing, grainy ice with a weary sigh.

"I want my mommy" she mumbled into the cool, blue shadows on the ground. "and Papa, and... and!"

Tears welled up again and this time they caused her to sob, a helpless hiccup that shook her tiny frame and caused every bruise, ache and burn to sting and hiss in agony. The blind left eye that had been touched by the dead god's blood leaked more than tears; it hurt more than both the foot and the ugly singed hair on the neck but it was all so painful that she thought she couldn't stand it.

Myrrine was really very nice, and any other day the winged lass would have been overjoyed to find someone who was almost her own age, but today she was in pain. She couldn't find her smile at all, only cry in her aching loneliness - because no one was good enough if they weren't Shadow right now.

"I wanna go hooome!"

image credit

@Myrrine @Random Event

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
keep singing my blue eyed soul - by Erthë - 08-22-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: keep singing my blue eyed soul - by Myrrine - 08-22-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: keep singing my blue eyed soul - by Erthë - 08-29-2015, 08:17 PM