the Rift

a day late and a dollar short

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

He couldn't believe the Time God had spoken to him, well to him and two others, but still. His pride had grown considerably at the kind words from the god. Even though his wings had been singed the boy felt no pain. Not now anyway. He knew war shouldn't have been this exciting, this thrilling. A quiver ran down his body as the young stallion rested not far from the scene. He had wanted to stay close and make sure he wouldn't be needed again. The small blue crystal, he had been given, was glowing dimly at his hooves. Silver eyes watched the thing, he might not have a scar to prove he had been in this fight but, he still had been handed a a prize. Not a prize, but a trophy.

The colt was throw from his resting position as a voice rang out a terrified scream. Carefully the lad snatched up his crystal, and was was moving before the voice called for Ranjiri. Was someone else hurt, in need of help? He called out letting them know he was coming, he would be there in a moment. Within seconds he burst from the scarlet brush and found a bay lady cloaked in leather armor. Nostrils quivered drawing the scent of his home. Pulling up his hips rolled under his stout frame. Before he could say a word the golden trimmed lady she had called forth appeared. Her wing was dragging the ground and she was limping. The crystal fell from his tender lips as he moved towards her. He whispered softly, "Ranjiri..."

Before the stud could stop himself his nose was going to her shoulder trying to comfort her. Startled at his own action he turned his silver gaze to her scarlet one. "Do you need me to support it? Keeping it up will help the blood flow, and stop further damage." He searched her gaze for a moment before moving to her injured side waiting for a reply. If she said no he would just stand beside her and turn towards the other. "I'm sorry miss, I was worried about Ranjiri. I'm Ilios, I think we're from the same family, but I've yet to meet you." He smiled softly his gaze flicking back towards the silver haired lady.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags;
Words; 382
OOC;  This is before he was infected with the herps xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
a day late and a dollar short - by Megaera - 08-22-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ranjiri - 08-30-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ilios - 08-31-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ampere - 08-31-2015, 02:54 AM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Amani - 08-31-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Thantos - 09-23-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Megaera - 09-28-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ranjiri - 10-01-2015, 01:36 PM