the Rift

a day late and a dollar short

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
quote quote quote

Just like it all began, it was all over in what felt like an instant. I had stayed close to Ranjiri since I found her. Even when the God of the Spark had come close and touched my head and given me new magic. I would not leave her side. I felt helpless to do anything for her. I wish I could fix her wing, but it just wasn't in my capabilities. When she spoke with one of those who had come from this land before it was a part of Helovia, I merely stood in the background waiting. I am not very social anymore it seems.

When the call of our Sultana rang out, I followed along being the golden and black frame that was my patrol partner. As she moved along, her wing snagged and hit things along the way. It was not until two others had arrived did I move forward, without a word, dipping my head low under her wing. I made sure my own wings tucked tight to my body to keep her wing from snagging on mine as I let it rest over my back. I looked to her red eyes with my golden eyes as if to say 'You walk, I walk.'

It's only then that I speak softly. "From what I could hear among the screams, she was attacked by someone from Helovia. Someone who sided with the bear over us." This, was why I fell so easily into the wise one ranks. I don't speak a lot. In fact, I doubt anyone but Ranjiri know who I am.... Okay maybe Ampere but the other two... Doubtful because I barely know the one as our Sultana and the other I don't know at all. But I listen. I get the information needed. Maybe, i'd make a good sleuth too. Na, my devotion to the God of the Sun is to much to change.

When Ampere asks what happened, I sigh and turn my head carefully to her. My head is still kind of, achy after hitting the ground that hard. "It seems this land belonged to another place. The God of the Spark deemed that he wanted it I guess.... And the God that owned this place didn't like that so much. So we all fought over it.... The other God, the bear..... Is dead."

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
a day late and a dollar short - by Megaera - 08-22-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ranjiri - 08-30-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ilios - 08-31-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ampere - 08-31-2015, 02:54 AM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Amani - 08-31-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Thantos - 09-23-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Megaera - 09-28-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ranjiri - 10-01-2015, 01:36 PM