the Rift

a day late and a dollar short

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

"My wing." I said when my Sultana asked where I was hurt. I stood still while she inspected it and nodded when she said that the Sun Physician should look at it. "Of course..." I mentioned my feathers and was confused about Meg's comment about the coward paying for them, but before I could question her about it others had arrived.

Ilios was the first to come to my side and he asked if I wanted him to support my wing, but Amani beat him to it. I winced as she ducked under my limp wing so it could rest across her back, but once she finished I smiled at her. "Thanks." I murmured and I bumped my muzzle against her cheek then looked at Ampere, whom I knew by sight alone. I shook my head when she asked if I could fly. "I can't even lift it..." I admitted and that frightened me because what if I could never lift it again? What if I was never able to fly again? What would I do?

"I don't know who Aithniel is..." I said when Megaera asked if the girl was okay. "I don't know who all from the Throat fought. I just remember Amani because she was there with me."

"Ssssultana should be proud of Ranjiri. And Amani. They are brave and strong."

I found myself smiling as I turned my head toward Thantos. Honestly, I hadn't expected him to follow me and Amani back toward the battle ground. I stayed quiet for the longest time while he explained what had happened, but when Meg questioned him I decided to speak up. "He's Thantos." I said. "He helped us fight against the bear god that came across with the Time God." I turned my head back to Meg. "I invited him to come along with us when we heard your call..." Can we bring him home? Please?

"."

Image Credit

@Ampere @Ilios @Amani @Thantos @Megaera

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
a day late and a dollar short - by Megaera - 08-22-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ranjiri - 08-30-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ilios - 08-31-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Ampere - 08-31-2015, 02:54 AM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Amani - 08-31-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Thantos - 09-23-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: a day late and a dollar short - by Megaera - 09-28-2015, 08:34 PM