the Rift

Fight or Flight

Mbizi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'd been enjoying my nap in the safety of my nest, high above the ground and placed nicely within the trees until chaos erupted below. While I'm highly annoyed that I have been awoken I can't help but be curious to what makes the sounds below. I hear a voice that chants but no words with it, I'm too far to understand a word being said even with these ginormous ears. So instead I walk out on a limb, curling my toes around the limbs and locking in with my long sharp talons. I beak through the greenery to find another being as odd in looks as me and I'm intrigued none the less. I watch her gallop in fear but from what I cannot tell.

I hone in with my wonderful sight to see what monster dwells beneath the surface and I can tell it is that of a large fish. Until it fucking came above water enough for me to notice its rather distinct features. I'm not sure what the hell it is, or what hell it came from but I begin to fear for the other beings life at this point. I watch as yet another being arrives, shouting to the other fishly thing and again I can't hear a word being said but I do see the girl of stripes aiming her horn for the thing. As stupid as it looked I can't help but to admire her for her courage. Though I know this will end badly so I shove my enormous being from the thick limb I stand upon. Spreading gigantic wings, letting my presence be known with a blood curdling screech (thank my eagle ancestors for that).

I race against time now, moving faster and faster with each beat I allow. Turning in from the side and going low, low enough to the water my feet gently brush the top layer of the liquid. I aim for the ass end of the shark, hunching my back and putting all my power of flight into my toes. I reach out and lock my talons into this sharks skin and hope to drag it at least a few feet from the women. I release my grasp after realizing the weight I was trying to take on but I do note that I had moved it some distance, while I climb the air again I circle back, awaiting to see their next move. If they were smart they'd take off running with the head start I just gave them because I cannot fight this creature alone and win. I mean, I could, but do I really want to? No.

I look from above where I am still circling around to see their faces and where the shark has landed or moved to from my brief moment of fucking its feeding time up, "For fucks sake, run!" I shout. Waiting for movement, I'm here to fight if I need to but please don't make me, that's all I ask of them.

OOC: the fuck? terrible post. I want to post Mbizi so bad but I just haven't felt out his personality yet and not sure how to write him just yet, so terribly sorry this sucks butt. If you'd like you are welcome to say that he didn't move the shark at all and only sliced it with his talons, saying this for the same reason as imi. :)

Messages In This Thread
Fight or Flight - by Aquila - 08-23-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Fight or Flight - by Dacianna - 08-24-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Fight or Flight - by Mbizi - 08-25-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Fight or Flight - by Gashad - 08-30-2015, 12:05 AM
RE: Fight or Flight - by Aquila - 08-30-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Fight or Flight - by Dacianna - 08-31-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Fight or Flight - by Mbizi - 09-02-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Fight or Flight - by Aquila - 10-06-2015, 07:44 PM