the Rift

the indigo priest and pale priestess

Naja Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She doesn't know how many days she's been locked away, chained and blindfolded, in the dungeon, cast aside and forgotten about because of her insubordination. All she knows is that in the time she's spent locked there she's prayed for a savior, so when he tells her that he is a servant of the Gods she believes him. She does not question, she does not doubt. She believes and she smiles because her Gods are good to her. "Thank you." She murmurs and she steps slowly toward the God Servant and as she moves she notices how loud her hoofsteps are in the silence.

“I am beside you, Priestess, and will be your guide. Do not be afraid.”

"I am not afraid, Sir..." The Priestess says to the God Servant. She can feel his presence beside her, looming over her like a hulking protector. She steps forward, gingerly to avoid tripping over any scraps of metal that might litter the floor after her cell door had been ripped away. "You are blessed with magic?" She asks and she tilts an ear in his direction as she listens for his answer. "How did you come by it?" There were two ways she knew of receiving magic; gifted by the gods or bartering for it with witches. He said he was a God Servant but she wanted to hear it with her own ears that his magic was a blessing from the Gods they both served.

"Before we part..." Naja's steps came to a stop as she ascended the stairs and she turned her head to the Priest. "This blindfold is cursed... Naum had his witch curse it. I need the curse removed so I can take this blindfold off and see again." She paused, wondering if the man would be willing to help her once more. "Will you help me?"

"."

To the ends of the earth would you follow me?
There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see
Credit

@Iscah

Messages In This Thread
the indigo priest and pale priestess - by Iscah - 08-23-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: the indigo priest and pale prietess - by Naja - 08-23-2015, 02:59 AM
RE: the indigo priest and pale priestess - by Iscah - 08-23-2015, 04:24 AM
RE: the indigo priest and pale priestess - by Naja - 09-01-2015, 10:00 PM