the Rift

[OPEN] Monument

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
He followed the white horned king, trailing not quite behind him but close enough - he walked at his flank, keeping a respectable, personal distance but he did not follow like some line of sheep moving about the pasture together. Entia knew though, he was best to watch everything the king did; and so he followed him, moving from this place herein the entrance to the world called Helovia, a vast new place for him to get to know as he had once Liridon, and even Nocturne despite all of the terror that had come with it. Here in the world, he was a newcomer - he had not been for a very long time - yet now he was again.

There was no talking, no questions asked. All Entia did was follow along in silence, but he didn't mind the not speaking.

He was too busy observing everything.

While he came off as such a strange creature, bizarre words with what seemed to be a failure of respect for those around him, regardless of who they were (even gods) he was always watching and learning. It was something he had begun to do before his tenure as king of Ilir.

No thinking of Ilir now, he reprimands himself for letting those thoughts into his mind. He was too busy there for a moment, that he missed a few of the words that Mauja spoke. From behind him though, he followed almost the same pattern of footfalls and followed him readily, making sure not to step too strangely - and then he was through, behind the white king.

And for a moment, Entia wished that it wasn't so familiar to him. Deep inside his heart he felt that pang as he looked through the land, and came to realise now, with a sudden twist of his own features, how much the World's Edge appeared to be like Ilir; his Ilir.

Every minor smell and scent was starkly different, a brilliant contrast to what he had been used to, but the smell of the ocean and the woodland about him was the same. For a moment gone was the smile, the curiosity and replaced by the sensation of nostalgia, sadness and a longing for what once was.

Yet the past is behind him and cannot be changed.

He looked to Mauja, "I'll be sure to watch that entrance; falling down one cliff in a lifetime is enough," he says with a dark chuckle that does not reach his eyes. "And yet... is it strange to feel both although I am a stranger while some part of me feels this is... this is something like a home?" He says, cocking his head - more asking himself but none the less, the words were out there now.

After looking about, and seeing a few others littering the kingdom before him, Entia realised he was actually quite tense - and he relaxed himself, "I know a thing or two about narrow-minded leaders, indeed. Though, this is... well, this is far more than I was thinking it would be. I like it here already, and just on sight!" He proclaims, with a grin on his face.

He held the right to change his mind - but somehow, Entia didn't think he would be.

(@Mauja and anyone else who wants to join in! <333)

Messages In This Thread
Monument - by Mauja - 08-23-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: Monument - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Monument - by Nymeria - 08-28-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Monument - by Ophelia - 08-30-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Monument - by Mauja - 09-06-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Monument - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Monument - by Nymeria - 09-22-2015, 04:07 PM