the Rift

See That Life Is Beautiful [Open]

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"I do seem to have lost my way. I’m new around here, and don’t really know where I’m going. Is there a herd nearby that I might be able to spend Frostfall with? By the way, I’m Amadeus."

The steed spoke with a certain kindness that instantly made the filly feel as though she'd made the right decision to greet him. A smile crossed her maw at his apparent confusion - she had been much the same when she had first arrived in Helovia but a short season ago. "New? Well then, Amadeus, let me be the first to welcome you to Helovia!" the fae exclaimed with a bob of her head. "My name is Kanti, and I'm a part of the herd from the Windtossed Foothills." The young femme had yet to bring home an outsider, and so she hoped that she could simply welcome him to join her - surely the herd wouldn't mind one more, and a strong stallion to boot! So soon after the Qian's attempted invasion of the Edge, they had many warriors who was healing far too slowly to defend their borders. No, surely they wouldn't mind.

Barely a moment had passed since her introduction, and she launched right into her invitation. "If you'd like, you can return to my home with me. I'm sure they'd be happy to welcome you!" A soft breeze whisked through the trees, bringing with it a slight chill. Creamy strands blew free of her banner, falling into a slight disarray. The cold weather, so irritating before, was a bit more welcome with the warmth of a new friend, and considerably more bearable. Perhaps he would be her first true friend in her herd, as she hadn't had the chance to meet many others before they were marching off to battle.

[W/C | 306]
[OOC | Omg. This post is horrible. Please forgive my failing writing.]

Messages In This Thread
See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-02-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 10:07 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 10:44 PM