the Rift

See That Life Is Beautiful [Open]

Amadeus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amadeus
When Life gives you lemons, accept them and trust they will be useful later

He broke into a wide grin when the filly, Kanti, she said her name was, invited him to follow her to her home. Windtossed Foothills. It sounded like a nice place, and at least he knew he’d have this cheery flicka to talk with. Perhaps the rest of the herd would be just as kind, and he could gain some new friends. Amadeus was simply too friendly to live a solitary life.

A moment’s consideration was all it took before he nodded decisively. “I would be delighted to join your herd, Kanti. You have my sincere thanks for the offer.” His large form pranced slightly in excitement, short raven mane flopping in an almost comic manner on his neck. After so long of being alone, he would finally find a home.

The dark thought that he may not be accepted flitted across his mind for a moment, but he forced it away quickly. Gotta think positive, he told himself. Why wouldn’t you be accepted? Not like I’m a threat or something. His good mood restored, he trotted to his new friend’s side, nudging her shoulder in an affectionate manner. “Shall we go, then? I’m quite looking forward to meeting everyone.

OOC:(It's alright, my posts aren't the best either.)
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-02-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 10:07 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 10:44 PM