the Rift

Take My Soul, I Don't Need It Anymore

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah

Ming Yue

Showing our pale light in the moonlight.

There was little telling what had happened in the melee that had been their arrival to another dimension. The azure splash of her coat tingled with the thought that she had been cast aside to die, and the ribs sticking through her dull coat only seemed to alleviate this possibility. Was she going to die? Her frail body could barely carry her own weight, and for once she was actually dry. This meant a lot to the poor creature who would forever be tormented by the pools of water that could both save her life and kill her.

Ming Yue had not been in the fight. She had heard the screams and seen the rush of the creatures going to and fro from the bloodbath, but the Blood Falls were already too tinged with red for her to notice that it had been running a lot thicker since the battle. She paid little attention to it. She had so little energy and right now her old homeland had been rejuvenated with the life that had been so cruelly sapped from its earthy bones. With a sigh she closed her eyes and took chunks out of the terraria. There was no way she would have been a help against the bear or the infinitely stupid creatures that tried to help it along. Why protect your own when you can protect a savage and then die at its own claws? There was something insanely mental about this idea. Ming then opened her orange pools to the second destruction she had witnessed in her beloved homeland. But no, this wasn't her homeland. Where was she?

In all of the confusion things had happened far too difficult for her to conceive in her own mind and far too fast. She had rushed through the portal at the speed of light but only because she had been pulled towards it. Much like water is pulled towards me, the cool fae thought with a bitter taste. She tried to forget this, however, and went out looking for anyone. Since she had lost her rogues, the moon princess was alone. Only the everlasting darkness in the Falls to guide her but no moon to comfort her.

"Is anyone here? Is anyone alive?"

[OOC: Ming Yue has not taken part in the battle as she's too thin and frail, she'd just snap! But she has been watching from afar and is now looking for anybody who is alive or she can help, anyone is welcome!]

image credits

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Take My Soul, I Don't Need It Anymore - by Ming Yue - 08-23-2015, 06:16 PM