the Rift

Take My Soul, I Don't Need It Anymore

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah
Ming Yue
Showing our pale light in the moonlight.
He continues to smile, and this set Ming Yue in a transe as she wondered why and how he could still be tilting his velveteens in a positive way towards her wretched words. That god had been one of the ones who had tortured her in her still youthful life, but she wondered whether any creature deserved the fate of eternal darkness. Yet this obsidian and golden brute stood there with friendliness and acceptance in his stature, in his quiet laugh and in his cranial expressions. She too smiled cautiously at him, still wondering and overthinking in her exhausted mind.

He gave his name: Rikyn. It was a short answer, blunt in most senses of the word but she appreciated his attitude towards simply getting things done. For right now all she wanted to do was to touch him, and enjoy his company. She was not being needy, more like a caged creature in her own self. The fact he did not reply to her apology gave her a feeling that he was not going to go anywhere... yet. And for this the fae looked upon the young stag and moved her orange pools across his body to inspect him further. His scent was unmistakably strange and certainly not from her own land. But she figured that her own scent was ravishing so Ming Yue discontinued her smell sense.

I live up north, in the land of the God who brought this forest here. Here being Helovia... what land was it before?

That meant nothing to her. The azure splashed queen showed an expression of what could be classed as ignorance. Her cool voice replied, wanting answers,
"I am in Helovia? I'm afraid I have no prior knowledge of this land. This land is- was... the Rift... Rikyn, I hope you do not think me upfront... What land and what herd would you find yourself in?" and the fear stretched from her insides into the tone of her voice as the volume lowered almost to a whisper, "And what god would commit such a limbo situation?" She was thinking of the good and bad that had come from what this God had done. The Blood Falls had been torn from its soil into an unknown world and with it chaos and scared creatures. But it had also healed the tainted land from its illness and she could finally eat and gain strength. She thanked the moon goddess for her salvation for she would have certainly met the same fate as the Bear God if she had remained in that old world for a few days longer.

Thinking of her waning strength hit her bodice physically, and she could no longer take the weight of herself on her lithe pillars. With a slow thump she fell to the ground. With a sigh she simply lay there and stretched her cranium up to still look at Rikyn, evidently remaining collected about her ailing embarrassment.
image credits

@Rikyn

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take My Soul, I Don't Need It Anymore - by Ming Yue - 09-04-2015, 01:46 PM