the Rift

Take My Soul, I Don't Need It Anymore

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah
Ming Yue
Showing our pale light in the moonlight.
Rikyn continued to smile at her and she wondered what purpose he would have to continue such a soft and warming gesture towards her own ragged body. He seemed like a kind creature, young in years but deep within those pools she felt he was wise beyond his years. And this gave her comfort. Not only was he a handsome, young brute, but he did not appear to be quite like the brash young ones that went about spouting and bragging about their own superiority. No, he seemed different somehow. But her own weak mind could not give way to thinking about such thoughts as she knew that she had to keep the remaining part of her brainpower that wasn't keeping her from standing fixed on the very conversation they were having.

He seems to have a thing for the down trodden.

His words were too much for her and Ming Yue let out a small chuckle that still embraced warmth. She was ever so grateful for that creature to have merged the worlds and allowed her a new start without the prospect of dying from starvation, but how ironic it was to be one of the down trodden. And then Rikyn spoke of the Rift, and her orange pools were opened wide with the knowledge that poured out of the young velveteens:

...it couuld be this Rift was interfering with Helovia itself, so the Gods initiated contact. There have been many strange magical fluctuations over the last few years.

And with her own voice she spoke out in soft retort to his speech,
"Whatever had happened, I will be forever grateful for giving me this second chance," she gazed warmly at the sky before slacking her neck and letting her skull face Rikyn once more, "You speak as if you were a part of these magical fluctations, Rikyn, yet I look at you and see the frame of such a young creature..." Yet with some hesitance she then further added to her own words, "But still, we are both young and I think you have the wisdom of a far older creature, even from the short words we have spoken to one another." Her politeness was flattering and sincere. Her words towards this dark brute was a sign of her kind nature, even if she was as cool as the moon's rays on the water pools.

But her energy sapping in her caused her to collapse before any reply to her words could be made, and this made her feel even more humiliated. She lay there in a heap of her own sagging skin and heavy bones. Ming Yue had no chance to stand up again, not for a few hours at least. She had hoped to regain her strength slowly in order to maintain her elegant and lithe physique, but she now realised that her recovery was going to take far longer than she had anticipated.

Time's Beard! Are you okay?

In her own daze of thoughts and dizziness, the queen was brought back somewhat by the dark tones of Rikyn. He seemed so panicked by her embarrassing collapse, and she felt almost comforted by the fact he gave a fuck that an almost total stranger had done so in front of him. With a glow within her bodice she realised that he seemed like a kind stag with a good heart. Right now she could not fault the acquaintance.

And then his kindness spread further and accelerated as she heard the offer of sanctuary within his herd. Not being able to speak from the trembling, she simply gazed at him with glazed pools and gave a small nod of acceptance. She would gladly go with him, so long as she was able to survive the walk there.

[OOC: I'm so sorry it's been so long! I've been on holiday but I thought it best to get myself into this post as quickly as possible! Basically she agrees to come with Rikyn and I'll give you full permission for some power-play etc in order to use the magic and get her there! <3]
image credits

@Rikyn

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take My Soul, I Don't Need It Anymore - by Ming Yue - 09-17-2015, 03:04 PM