the Rift

[OPEN] Whatever Comes Now

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
  archibald
   the dauntless

Loretta stirred, slowly and silently, and amber eyes met gold.

Go.

The two moved with impressive grace, two imposing forces heading towards their disturbed borders. Dark ears pressed forward on the massive, intimidating head of the Czar as his nostrils flared. Inside of his chest, his dull heart skipped a beat with a sudden disbelieved realization. Is it him? chimed in his mind, a smaller, feminine voice. Suddenly, the pair slowed and moved through the bramble. Nostrils flared once more as Archibald the Dauntless stepped into the clearing before his once-dead (or believed to be dead) brother, and an unknown mare. Wisened eyes moved skillfully over the pair, and the familiar curve of a pregnant belly did not go unnoticed. The Dauntless king stood before his smaller brother still and unmoveable, a mountain standing before a flowing current. Loretta's amber eyes darted around for the strange colt's shadow, a small yearning in the back of her mind for her younger sister. The bitch wanted to call the black forward, but Archibald silenced her with a stone wall.

"Knox." The massive stallion spoke with a voice as deep as the roots of the oaks, the breadth of his power and authority nearly shaking the trees surrounding them. Beneath his black hide, shedding in the Birdsong sunlight, his muscles were tight and ready--for anything. He could barely believe the sight before him, but his eyes and face remained impassive, stoic--nearly cold. His brother, the strange colt believed to be lost or dead as the other brothers found themselves, stood before him with a seed sown in the womb of an unknown mare. How could this be? "And you?" Archibald asked, molten eyes moving to the pretty female standing with the dark colt. Loretta, standing on Archibald's left, lowered her head finally and let loose a small, nearly inaudible belly-growl.

[My first post in three months -- don't judge me!]
i-mi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-23-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-24-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Archibald - 08-24-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-25-2015, 09:10 AM