the Rift

[OPEN] Whatever Comes Now

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
 aylin

live your life just like a dream without the pain of goodbyes

Knox doesn't even have time to answer your question. You can hear them as they approach you and Knox, but your eyes offer you little more than the blurred green of what you can only assume is grass and trees. It is not until they are standing right in front of you that you can see the black and white blur of the massive stallion. He speaks Knox's name and you wonder idly if this stallion that knows your lover is his brother or someone he called a friend. He then questions you and you open your mouth, prepared to speak your name but Knox beats you to it. The stiffness of his voice causes you some concern so you touch your muzzle to his shoulder in a manner meant to soothe him. The last thing you want is for Knox to lose his temper and for the pair of you to be run out of the Falls and left homeless.

"I'm Aylin." You say to Archibald even though Knox has already spoken your name. "I lived here with my parents and my brother when it was called the Foothills." You say, unable to hide the wistful tone of your voice. You wonder just how different the landscape is from what you remember and if anyone you knew from your childhood still calls this place home. "What happened? Why do you call it the Falls now?" You ask because you are too curious not to. Have the other lands changed names, you wonder. What happened while you were gone?

"."

Credits

@Knox @Archibald

Messages In This Thread
Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-23-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-24-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Archibald - 08-24-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-25-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-25-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Archibald - 08-27-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 09-12-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Archibald - 09-13-2015, 04:45 PM