the Rift

[OPEN] Whatever Comes Now

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
  archibald
   the dauntless

It is small and simple, unnoticed by any who do not know the Dauntless and his bitch. However, the motion is still there. Archibald's midnight black tail gave a simple flick and the growl emitted from the depths of Loretta's belly silenced, ears rotating to lay disgruntled on her skull. She's been gone. When a pack member leaves and returns, they must be punished. She needs to understand. Loretta tried to explain to her bonded, her mental voice cold and harsh. The draft mutt ignored her, however, his thoughts too consumed with the fact that his brother was standing here, a phantom that still breathed and had a beating heart. Molten gold eyes, guarded stone still from emotions, watched the dark colt carefully. Archibald could feel the tension rising in the space between him and his brother, and their companions, and so he focused on Aylin's question.

Faint memories of the filly filled the back of his head. Her mother, however, was who Archibald really knew. The brilliant chestnut filled his mind, and green eyes filled with scorn and hatred blurred as he cleared his throat. "Helovia got sick several seasons ago. The whole of us--herds and outcasts alike--were forced underground by darkness and those infected, called Wraiths. Many of us were immune, myself included, and we battled against the sickness. When, finally, it was eradicated and we emerged from our underground shelter the gods chose new herd leaders from those that volunteered. The Windtossed Foothills was no more. The God of the Earth shifted these lands to help cleanse them. The Hidden Falls became the new name, to match the purifying waterfalls that dot the territory." Archibald gave a single nod of his head, eyes on Aylin's--the same eyes as her mother. 

Turning his eyes back to Knox, Archibald spoke once more. "You may stay. All herd members are expected to pull their own weight, as we all serve each other." The Dauntless turned his body some, motioning with his shoulder for the pair to follow them. The king would show the newcomers his kingdom.

i-mi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-23-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-24-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Archibald - 08-24-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-25-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-25-2015, 12:08 PM