the Rift

[OPEN] Whatever Comes Now

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
  archibald
   the dauntless

Archibald moved slowly enough to ensure that the mare with the growing belly could keep pace with them. He was careful to move through the most used paths of the labyrinth of a home before him, so the two could be accustomed to the trails they would soon call their own. The Dauntless had many questions for the brother that followed him, but in time he would get the answers. The only thing that mattered now was that the stallion was not dead. Little did Archibald know Knox was not harbouring the same relief.

"No, there is not a sleuth. Should you see fit, I will grant you your title back. As you know, in return, I expect your loyalty to this herd and this herd alone." Archibald kept his eyes forward, but his tone was serious. Were it every anything but? At times, but not at times like this. His brothers were deserters, prone to running away from the hard knock life. Archibald had little expectation that this life would grant Knox's hooves the mind to stay, but he would give the broken colt a chance. If Knox did stay, and stayed true to the duties of this herd, then the Falls would be lucky to have someone of his skill. The Dauntless would never forget his brother's past within the Grey.

"This spot should be comfortable and safe for foaling." Archibald said, breaking his silence as he stopped before a small pool that several trickling waterfalls fed. Stopping, the massive stallion turned to look at the silver filly. When his golden eyes met her face, he saw the face of her mother. "How far off do you predict your delivery to be? I will make sure a healer is near."

Archibald knew what the loss of a child could do to parental hearts, and he would not wish it upon anyone.

i-mi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-23-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-24-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Archibald - 08-24-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-25-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-25-2015, 12:08 PM