the Rift

[OPEN] Whatever Comes Now

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
  archibald
   the dauntless

Archibald listened to his brother speak of unfaltering loyalty. Loretta scoffed harshly across their bond. Unfaltering loyalty my ass. He would not have disappeared otherwise. The cur wanted to snarl her disapproval loud enough for the blackened brother to hear, but she resisted. Her sister was home, and right now, she needed only focus on that. With red ears flicking atop her blocky head, Loretta nipped at Manhattan's neck playfully. Turning on her heels, the malamute bound into the depths of the land. Her posture, the beckoning bark, and the glint in her amber eyes told the only story she wanted to convey: let us hunt, a pack once more. Loretta yipped, the excitement of the flat coated retriever at her side once more overwhelming the negativity she felt towards her sister's bondmate.

It was not untrue that Archibald's thoughts reflected Loretta's. Part of him was glad to see his brother, alive and bringing new life to this world, but an equal part of him was disappointed in the strange colt. Within his breast, Archibald wanted to pound his brother into the ground all while asking why he had left. Knox disappeared like smoke when Archibald had needed a family at his side, at his hip as he roared into war and raised his sons. When he lost Circe. Sighing, Archibald went to nod his head and send himself on his way to finish his patrols, but his brother's words cut him. Like igniting a fire, golden eyes flared and the Dauntless rolled his head and snapped his gaze to bear down on the smaller brother. "Silence your tongue. You petty jealousy has no room here. Make it known to you that everything I do is for the best interest and protection of the members of my herd. I have seen foals die in the harshness of this world, and I have raised my fair share more than you." Archibald nearly stood close enough to bite his brother's face as he growled at him, but with his words said, he turned. Steel-shod hooves clacked against rocks as he moved. "Should you need me, I will be finishing my patrol."

[My first post in three months -- don't judge me!]
i-mi

[Archi out.]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Whatever Comes Now - by Knox - 08-23-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Aylin - 08-24-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Whatever Comes Now - by Archibald - 08-24-2015, 07:46 PM