the Rift

[PRIVATE] nope.

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

from the dusty mesa her looming shadow grows
hidden in the branches of the poison creosote

Mordecai tried not to show the surprise on her face when her mother agreed with her that she had plans for the day. Of course, right after, Meg had to ruin it by saying that the girl's plans were with her and that none of her plans involved leaving the Throat. The dark filly snorted and rolled her eyes. "Yer ojila." She said firmly, completely unwilling to give in to her mother so easily"Plans outside. Not with Mai." And she looked at the distant shore where she had gone plenty of times before without having to fly

Why couldn't her mother just leave her be?

When she dove into the ocean she had every intention of swimming all the way to the shore, just to show her mother that she didn't need to fly to get across. But of course when she stopped to give her mother that smug look the short mare marched in after her. "Vos! The girl shouted as her mother rounded around her, told her that she had to learn and tried to force her back to the shore. "Vosecchi!" She slipped away from her mother and backed farther into the water, her ears flat against her head and her dark eyes narrowed angrily on the mare that had cared for her in her father's absence. "Leave! Me! Alone!" She shouted, each word louder and more vehement than the last. I don't want to fly! I don't want to! Stop trying to make me!

She didn't understand the drive behind the whole flying thing or why it was so important to Megaera. She didn't understand why her mother couldn't respect her wishes and let her do her own thing, or why she wanted her do be like everyone else. "Can't make me." She uttered her challenge as she continued to glare at her mother.

"."

ooc://
translation:
Yer ojila. - you're wrong.
Mai - mother
Vos! - No!
Vosecchi! - No way!

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com | drawing by tribby and time | table for ali's use only

@Megaera
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
nope. - by Mordecai - 08-24-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-24-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: nope. - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-25-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: nope. - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-25-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: nope. - by Mordecai - 08-26-2015, 11:51 AM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-29-2015, 07:57 PM