the Rift

Dumb Ways to Die

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Since his other attempts at recruiting hadn't gone so well the boy was back here once more. Maybe this time would go better for him. Silver etched teal wings propelled the youth over the the tall thick trees as silver eyes searched for a newcomer. He was getting better at this, especially since he took the advice of the large bay he had met here last. Maybe just maybe with the right luck and warm weather he might be able to draw someone into his family. A tentative smile touches his once dull features. The sand and ocean had done something to the colt, drawn him out of his shell. He was happy, finally comfortable with himself and who he was. All he had needed was to get away from his blood family. Yes it sounds sad, and it had been, but it was necessary.

Sharp eyes found what he was looking for, and it was stuck. At first he thought the stud was a caribou stuck in the mud, but upon closer inspection the boy could tell it was a unicorn. With a whinny, the colt dove gracefully for the horned horse. Carefully he landed with a light thump a few feet away from the stud eyes already looking for something to pull him out. Once he was in range it was easy to pick up the scent of testosterone. "I wish we were meeting on better tearms sir, but I'll try to have you out in a second." His deep drawl was calm as he found a large sturdy stick. "My name is Ilios by the way. Uh, I guess the ground doesn't want you to leave." He chuckled hoping to ease the tension he was sure the male felt.

Gingerly he picked up the large piece of wood and took it to the male offering him an end. Teal legs moved him purposefully back to the stud the limb gripped firmly in his teeth. He would need every last ounce of strength he had to pull the large male out. Even so he was confident he could do it, or go back for help. Either way he would get out soon. offering the end that had been broken from the tree he stood bracing himself for the pulling he was sure was to follow.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 387
OOC: Not the best but ya lol. It'll get better <3 Welcome!
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 08-24-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Ilios - 08-24-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Enna - 08-24-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tiamat - 08-24-2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tembovu - 08-24-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 08-25-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Enna - 08-29-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tiamat - 08-30-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tembovu - 08-30-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 09-11-2015, 06:33 AM