the Rift

Dumb Ways to Die

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
No dreams within her heart,
but dreams of love.
Fortunately, everyone seems to be alive and well from their little tree fiasco. Assured that no one has been injured by the tumbling branches, the ocean mare allows her body to relax from her formerly tensed position, her velvet nostrils flaring in a quiet but steady exhale. A smile manages to easily soften her lips again, curling the corners and leaving a brightness in her white eyes. Now that whole adventure is one she certainly hasn’t experienced before! And she can’t say that she would wish for it again—trees can very well stay in the ground—but now that they have side passed the danger, she finds it quite the entertaining predicament.

“You sure know how to liven things up, Samaiel,” there is a chuckle that accompanies the airiness of her voice, her playful tease broadening the grin across her lips, “Are things always this exciting with you?” The length of her lion tail flicks joyfully out behind her, the dark hair and shells rustling against one another as they hover above the grassy, damp ground. He seems to be a rather quirky character indeed—in the best way, of course—and she can only hope that he doesn’t get himself this impossibly trapped too often (the poor man!).

Tilting her dainty head a little bit to the side, Tiamat’s brow knits together when the large brown stallion flops himself onto his side, proceeding to then—oh-so-grandly—inch his way slowly out of the mud. “Do you need any help?” The ocean mare takes a step closer, the weight of her body pressing forward as she hesitates. White eyes are cast about, looking for a way that she could help (and not proving successful), but the conversation is already moving again. Her attention flickers to the horned behemoth when he speaks up, his comment proving to distract her enough to entice a giggle from her lips. Tiamat is far from a superficial mare, but it doesn’t hurt to feel appreciated—it makes her happy, as she is sure it does to others, and she would freely return the favor.

A fluted ears turns back towards Samaiel when he requests the assistance of his horns, white eyes soon following with a smile. “Of course! Hold on,” the blue unicorn steps forward, firmly gripping one of his large antlers and maneuvering her body to pull him backwards, using all the strength of her lithe frame. She watches carefully to make sure that the tension does not hurt him, but it seems to have quite the opposite effect, and she smiles amusingly before she feels the mud give way and he slides free.

“Feel better now?” She questions enthusiastically, looking down at the heap of a stallion, her gaze wandering to trace the masses of hair that lay crumpled around him. There’s so much. It just keeps going!—and going, and going. “How does your hair get to be so long? I mean, I’ve seen incredibly long hair before, but I think you take the cake,” Tiamat laughs easily, lightheartedly, a clear amount of awe in her voice. “It’s incredible!” Her lips remained parted slightly in her wonderment, curved upwards at the corners with a soft, unremitting smile.

Taking a step backwards to allow him some space to stand, she continues in her musings. “No doubt it keeps you warm,” the ocean mare purses her lips, thinking fondly of the snowy mountains of her home, sure that a coat like this could come in handy on a frosty winter’s night (fortunately, there are enough fires going to keep a satin-skinned creature like herself comfortable enough). “My home, Aurora Basin, is in the mountains—it’s beautiful! You’re welcome to come see it if you’d like; test out that hair of yours,” she very nearly sticks her tongue out at him in her whimsical play, a light in her eyes and a dare of hope in her expression. The Basin is incredibly dear to her—she loves to have the opportunity to share its magnificence with others.

notes; Sorry it took me a few days x) I wasn't sure if you wanted them to offer their tours in this round, so I figured I'd include it just in case. If not, just ignore the last paragraph!
“Speech.”
image credits
@Samaiel
@Tembovu
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 08-24-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Ilios - 08-24-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Enna - 08-24-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tiamat - 08-24-2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tembovu - 08-24-2015, 09:59 PM