the Rift

Dumb Ways to Die

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
The mammoth stayed back as the slender but mighty Tiamat helped haul Samaiel out of the muck. His great bulk would just get in the way of such close working quarters— though perhaps his strength would have been helpful. Ah well. He takes a half-step forward, as if ready to help steady the groaning man, but is not quite quickly enough as he promptly collapses back to the mud he was just freed from. A lopsided smile steals across his broad face. This entire encounter has been entirely entertaining to the large stud.

Deep blue eyes flick back to the sea panted mare as she speaks of his hair. Tembovu nods his great in agreement, “Indeed, Tiamat,” his deep voice is warm with amusement. His ears twitch as she mentions the Basin, as it is not a place for which he holds fond feelings. Though some of the warmth leaves his face, he tries to let it become blank— rather than allow his dislike for those lands sour Samaiel’s already rough entry into Helovia.

“I would hope it keeps him warm, for I do not envy the winters at your Basin,” he offsets his jesting jab with a chuckle, “Though, it seems every Basiner is fond of everything, from Frostfall to Tallsun.” He shakes his head slightly, before returning his gaze to collapsed form of Samaiel. He felt slightly uncomfortable, especially at his great height, to be standing over the caribou.

So he lowered his head slightly, reaching halfway out to the crumpled stag, “I come from the World’s Edge, a herdlands over the western sea cliffs. Its beauty is breathtaking, though different than the Basin’s. And you are welcome to come see it, as well—“ he pauses, gaze skating across his exhausted, mud caked body, “Though, perhaps what you seek is a rest and a bath,” his continues, wryly, a brow raising in silent query.
Image|Table

@Samaiel @Tiamat sorry for the delay! I got swamped with threads ;-;

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 08-24-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Ilios - 08-24-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Enna - 08-24-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tiamat - 08-24-2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tembovu - 08-24-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 08-25-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Enna - 08-29-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tiamat - 08-30-2015, 01:41 AM