the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Hot Sweat

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I was finally caving.
After many long nights up talking about how I should join the painted steed within the safety of his herd where he would no longer have to worry about my well-being, I had finally caved and decided to give into his pleas. Nervous energy built up in my gut as I drew closer and closer to the borders that would lead me to my fate it seemed, as much as I enjoyed the company of Aaron and his beloved Alana, I wasn't quite sure if I was ready to walk into a herd that likely wouldn't want me as they only Cheveyo they knew was one who's mind was haunted by demons of the past. They would expect the battle hardened mare to return once again, when this time I was merely a softened version of her, a version ready to help heal the battle wounds rather than be the one to inflict them. A snort blasted through red painted nostrils while my jaw clenched tight enough to give me a headache from the sound of my worn ivories grating against each other. 

For a moment I wished that I had told Aaron I made up my mind, that I would be joining him. So that way he would be here, walking along side me, a big grin lighting up his handsome features. It was quite evident that there was some kind of relationship growing between us, but what it was exactly was still to be determined. As of right now, he was just a dear friend, albeit a friend that I wished would come out and confess some kind of undying love for me, but a friend none the less. A friend that I wouldn't be able to survive without for he was the reason that a smile graced my own normally stony features. A smirk tugged at the corners of my kissers while I moved in closer to the border, white washed limbs stopping just shy of stepping over into the wall of patrols that would surely leave me greeted in a much less, welcoming way than I was already expecting.

Sun kissed harks flicked forwards as a mixture of various emotions rolled and tumbled with each other in my stomach, and again I thanks the gods that our kind was unable to vomit for I would have surely done so then. I shook momentarily, a shiver passing over my painted flesh as vocal chords prepared for speech. "Aaron!" I'm home. I called out in hopes that he or Alana would be close enough to hear my call before another member of the herd replied on their own terms. 

"Talk?"
tag ;; @Aaron
words ;; 446
notes ;; If Aaron could reply first, and then whoever else wishes to join. That would be fantastic <3

image credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Cold Hot Sweat - by Cheveyo - 08-24-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Cold Hot Sweat - by Aaron - 09-02-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: Cold Hot Sweat - by Resplendence - 09-07-2015, 03:07 PM