the Rift

Seeking Divine Approval [sun god]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

For the most part, the God of the Sun had ignored his post at the Veins, content to avoid those other two vile creatures the world considered to be his equals. Of all the stupid and foolish notions. Any thing could clearly see that he was glorious. He and he alone controlled the ability of this land to sustain life, or so he believed. A subtle, nagging pull alerted him to the fact that someone wanted his attention, and his temper flared. What fool thought that disturbing his peace after his defeat was wise? Still... Might as well see what sort of fool was nagging at his shrine.

A bright, magnificent pillar of fire shot down from the sky and leaked over the side of the stone island and straight into the blue magma. The pillar descended and took the shape of the golden god, and his liquid, gold eyes narrowed on the creature before him. So far the stallion was not an entire loss to him; he was a palomino pain, light in color and seemingly bright. Though he was an outcast, his lack of loyalty to any other herd sponsored by his enemies weighed in his favor. The way in which the outcast addressed him was appropriate and the bow stroked his cracking, fragile yet giant ego.

"Are you a follower of the Sun?" the god asked in a voice as smooth and burning as a shot of Vodka. "Ask me what you want and I will see what I can do for you, though I may demand something in return. I may send you on a task." The god warned Torasin of the contract he could be signing with him, and the sun god shook his mane, sending a cloud of black, billowing smoke into the air.

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Divine Approval [sun god] - by Torasin - 06-11-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Seeking Divine Approval [sun god] - by God of the Sun - 06-12-2012, 05:38 PM