the Rift

a virgin pure

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Beloved moon, dazzling stars, light my path and guide my steps. Quietly she prayed with her head elegant dipped in a bow. The constellations twinkling above were of no familiarity in appearance. However the star's divine light and their beautiful shimmers remained pure: a heavenly aura that kept the creeping shadows at bay.

For a moment she stood there, basking in their glory. What stories did the patterns of these stars share? Tiny souls connected together to commemorate those of legends in her domain. Of what nature did they bear now? Did the eyes of ancestors of old still protect the mortals they watched so diligently? Even now the brave souls were fighting to keep the shadows at bay. Again the female arched her neck down in respect.

A cough - thankfully deprived of any signs of sickness - managed to slowly drag her out of her trance. The mare did not start in fright: predators did not make their presence known. In one fluid motion she positioned herself to clearly see the one who had found her in the crisp night air. A work of art she was as a small smile was painted with careful, precise strokes.

Eyes caught sight of a remarkable ivory as its handsome features were illuminated by the moon's rays. Behind the captivating horn she peered at a blood bay and a presence of strength. Muscles rippled beneath the sheen of his coat. Striking golden orbs attempted to steadily meet his silver eyes - the window the one's soul.

Perceptive, she noticed immediately the sleeping state of the red kite. Peculiar. The way the bird slept peacefully on his rear was such a strange, strange sight to experience. Her voice came out soft and poetic as she tried not to disturb the slumbering slumbering bird of prey. "A pleasure, dear sir."

Helovia. The names of these lands held a deadly beauty to them. Burning questions were held at bay, much to their exasperation, as another presence joined the scene. A stallion of great heights stood before him. His appearance was akin to that of a titan and he held himself with no shame. Her smile grew at this as she bobbed her head slightly. She held back the surprise at seeing yet another unicorn. Where she was from they were a rare species.

"The World's Edge." she repeated, voice still quiet as to not disturb those fast asleep. A curious, curious name that implied much. "Does it stay true to the word's meanings?" A rhetorical question mused to herself. "A brave soul it must take to live by the very edge of this unfamiliar world."

"I come from a land that knows no taint." All around her she could feel the hum of this land. The sounds of nature was soothing, yes, but an underlying tone could be heard beneath the lullaby. "My domain is gifted with celestial finesse. 'Tis a place where the stars walk along our sides and the moon speaks to us in caressing whispers." An ache caused her heart to burn. Was she to be trapped here?

The brute of the World's Edge released an easy-going atmosphere as he spoke once more. Frostfall sounded like a time. Perhaps even a season. The mere word was enough to make her shiver as she thought of the cold nights when the moon was eclipsed and dark. "Yes. I will take any small blessings that come my way." Still her body protested - it needed more than words that spoke of luck.

"Oh my, I appear to have forgotten my manners. My name is Nuray." she spoke to both Roux and Tembovu yet it felt as if she was speaking to them separately and individually. "Might I inquire what this world - this Helovia - is like?" Nuray's gaze flicked from one stallion to another, hoping to hear both of their interpretations of this world that she had been transported to.

@Roux @Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
a virgin pure - by Nuray - 08-24-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Roux - 08-24-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Tembovu - 08-24-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Nuray - 08-25-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Tembovu - 09-01-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Nuray - 09-05-2015, 12:59 AM