the Rift

a virgin pure

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Thick ears perked forward to catch the velveteen purr of the silken mare. At her words, a low, soft chuckle escaped him, for there was a quiet magic that seemed to entrance the trio- and he would not be the one to break it. “Indeed, it feels like the edge when you stand on our cliffs overlooking the sea. It’s unique beauty- and as far west as you may go in Helovia,” he pauses, for that may not ring true in the near future, “However, you come during a time of exploration and expansion. So that may change, soon.”

His dark blue gaze flickers to the stallion of handsome red hue, for he was here first. But the exotic woman continued to speak, answering his question. “The pleasure is entirely mine, lovely Nuray. You’ve gifted us with beautiful words of your stars and moon. However, you’ll find that our Lady Moon is a more mischievous and cunning woman of darkness,” he pauses, considering what depth he should go into of the moon. Nuray’s wraith-like appearance made him shelve the topic for another time.

He pursed his lips in contemplation at her broad, open-ended question. There were many aspects to Helovia: love, lust, heartbeak, magic, deceit, power. So many he hadn’t yet discovered, and even more arising with new lands appearing. “What is it like?” he repeated her question as he considered it, “From the little I know of Helovia, it is a place of change. A sanctuary for the frightened, a challenge for the bold, a temple for the holy, and a conduit for the wicked.” Gently he bobs his great horn in affirmation of the thoughts that spilled from his thick lips.

He then smiled lopsidedly, “And you are currently in our Threshold, a place of choices. I will offer you a home in my herd, the Edge. While I am certain this good man will offer you residence in his,” he motions towards Roux and the sleeping kite. “I can tell you there are four herds, total. Though I can only speak honestly of my own,” his easy smile continues, though he still finds the enchanting golden gaze of the lady unearthly.  
Image Credits

@Nuray @Roux

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
a virgin pure - by Nuray - 08-24-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Roux - 08-24-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Tembovu - 08-24-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Nuray - 08-25-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Tembovu - 09-01-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Nuray - 09-05-2015, 12:59 AM