the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Star

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine

To hold all the promise of blue-velvet dark and stars

It was a passing strange feeling, to suddenly be confronted with such relaxed and easy happiness, when she had just moments before been determinedly engrossed in her melancholy.  She eyed minty stag with a curiosity. His happiness seemed to come from nowhere but it was an infectious thing. Glad to see her even though they had never met before? The faerie though it such a charming notion, like maybe it was fate that they had come across each other, or perhaps that had indeed met before but only in a dream. A shy little smile began to tug at her lips but before she could speak again they matched set of ponies was joined by a taller mare.

The second unicorn introduced herself with a smile and Aisling gave a nod of hello. “A night-creature I am as often as not. ‘Tis the best time for watching the stars.  Blessed evening to you, Eden.” She turned back to Johnny when he gave his name and finally smiled in earnest. When his green eyes moved in her direction, the meeting of gazes forced a soft bubble of laughter up from her belly. “I am glad to have run into you, too Johnny, my name is Aisling.”

Is that really all it takes to banish sadness? A friendly face who is happy to see you? The God of Sun might have been right to send me on this quest of mine, even if I’ve been neglecting it, emotions are strange things. She pondered for a moment, letting the smile on her lips sink down into her heart. The hope and happiness of meeting new friends was a warming comfort against the coldness of losing old ones. “Three pale creatures, meeting under a bright moon… sounds like the start of a good song to me, though perhaps it would add to the poetry of it if I had a horn upon my head like the both of you. Are ye both wanderers as well?”
“.”

Image Credit

@Eden @Johnny

Messages In This Thread
Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-24-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Johnny - 08-25-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-29-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Eden - 08-29-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Time - 10-08-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Johnny - 10-11-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Aisling - 11-05-2015, 12:19 PM