the Rift

[PRIVATE] let the hurricane set in motion

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It was spring now. The last time I saw the Rotunda it was covered in a blanket of white. Thankfully the chill and crisp edge of the air was gone and replaced with the smell of sweet flowers blooming in the distance. I made my way near the water’s edge, stepping in and covering my gold dusted pelt. It felt nice, wading in the chill of the water from the mountains. It was almost surreal as the weather grew into spring after such a harsh winter. I almost missed it, the darkness and closeness of the snow. I didn’t miss the ice covering the ponds and lakes though. The hot springs seemed to be too warm for me too, especially in the dead of Frostfall.

Coating myself in a casing of the water, I swam gingerly to the structure just off the edge. The same structure I had explored before meeting Rohan. He was such an interesting creature, and suddenly I began to wonder to myself where he had gone. Either way, I pulled myself up into the building. The stained glass painting different colors on my darkened coat, before I shook out some of the water that soaked up in my fur like a sponge.

When it came to thoughts and emotions, I felt quite numb. Everything that had happened to me within the last season left me that way. I began to try and forget anything that happened and anything that would potentially happen. I began to wonder if I could get away with meeting new people again. I wouldn’t be such a huge flirt as I had been before; no. I was too broken for that. Now was the time where I needed to admit to others the true person I was. I was a genuine mistake in every aspect of my life. And it was just now beginning to catch up to me.

Stretching out my legs, my joints ached with the constant walking I took up to clear my thoughts. It never really worked, I was almost always stuck in this rut. I couldn’t keep my mind away from Caleb and Tembovu, no matter how hard I tried and no matter what it was I did. I had hoped this walk would keep me from thinking of them. It hadn’t worked, and here I was standing in the middle of the stone structure, a being covered in a variety of colors on my cream and golden pelt, lost in thought.

the only line that’s true is the line you’re from.

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Ilios
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 08-25-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-07-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-09-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-10-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-30-2015, 02:58 AM