the Rift

[PRIVATE] let the hurricane set in motion

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Silver eyes watched her closely for a moment as she smiled back. It was nice to be around someone that really seemed to appreciate his company. Her ears flicked away then back again as he uttered her name. She seemed lost in thought like something was really bothering her, but what? It became clear, in her silence that she did not want to talk about it. That was fine with him, if she wanted to keep to herself so be it. 'Maybe she just doesn't like to talk about personal things with strangers.' He dipped his horned head a kind knowing smile creeping over his face. He wouldn't tell her it was okay not to trust him, but he hopped the smile would do.

As he told her she could touch his feathery appendages she merely shook her head a smile on her muzzle. He only smiles warmly at her before taking the feather from his wing and closing them. Silver meet blue and he smiles around the silver lined feather as she looks confused. Carefully he places the soft token down before he sees her bright warm smile. He chuckles softly at her words. "It's nothing between friends. I know we just met, and it might seem strange, but when I feel someone will make a good friend I treasure them." He smiles kindly before stepping back slightly and hocking his rear hoof; relaxing. Her next words surprise the hell out of him. Silver eyes widen as he watches her in confusion before he speaks again, "Dear Rexanna, I don't want anything but your smile and happiness in return. I really don't mind you staring, they are pretty bright." He chuckles warmly for a moment as he watches her.

Maybe he was being pushy with his questions, but the stallion was only trying to be friendly and kind. He knew all to well how much just having a friend could really help for anyone. The stallion watches her quietly one ear flicked back as he thought of how he had longed for a friend as a young colt. If he had only had one friend then how much different would he be now? Then her words settle in. She wanted to escape from things? Concern crosses his face, but he allows her to speak again. His ears turn sideways as he wonders what pain she hiding from him. He smiles softly at her before allowing his deep drawl to rumble again, "If you don't want to talk about it, I understand completely, we did just meet after all. Please don't think that I would mind bearing your pain. It really can help to talk, but you don't have too." He smiled kindly and reached his muzzle forward trying to bump her muzzle reassuringly. He falls silently then allowing his words and maybe touch to sink in before pulling back.

He smiled warmly at her as she spoke to him and laughed. Would everyone thing that they had to repay him for simply being kind? He hoped not. "It hurt a stung, about like a fly bite." He shrugged, dismissing the pain quickly. "I really don't need anything in return, I promise." He chuckled softly and shook his powerful head warmly. "I appreciate that, but I'm not sure how welcome one with wings might be there." He meant the comment as a joke and he hoped she would take it that way. He smiled softly at her before relaxing completely once more. His eyes roved over her face trying to figure out how she really felt or what she was thinking. "I may be young, but I think I could help you, if you want." Concern dripped from his bass voice as his silver eyes watched her calmly.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 628
OOC: @Rexanna
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 08-25-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-07-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-09-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-10-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Rexanna - 09-16-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: let the hurricane set in motion - by Ilios - 09-30-2015, 02:58 AM